Academy of Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
SM HeartBreaker
SM HeartBreaker

After The Flash. (Anyshow) -Incomplete Empty After The Flash. (Anyshow) -Incomplete

Sat Nov 13, 2021 12:30 am
Somewhere.

Thanks to a drunk General Manager and a Infinity Gauntlet. The multiverse for one brief moment became one. It was a crisis. A crisis on infinite Earths, Many variations of many wrestlers began to converge on one earth. Converging on New Jersey. For an impossible battle for an impossible title. But in the impossible battle, an impossible champion was declared. One that should had returned to his own timeline. However, this new champion of time didn't return home. Instead he committed the genocide of my kind. Oh, I forgot people can't understand me in this context. I am the last of my kind thanks to this time champion. I do not have a name. I am simply....

The Narrator.

My sole purpose is to tell the story of one SM HeartBreaker. Former General Manager of Unseen Chaotic Entertainment and World Xtreme Wrestling. Former Champion of...I won't waste your time naming all his accolades. I will get to the point. My sole purpose or I would cease to exist is tell anyone who is reading, the actions of SM HeartBreaker. Every SM HeartBreaker had a Narrator. Every timeline, every variant. However, today I am not telling the story of SM HeartBreaker of Academy of Dreams. I am doing the impossible. I am narrating for another SM HeartBreaker that shouldn't be in this timeline.

Somewhere in Limavady, Northern Ireland.

We don't know much about this SM HeartBreaker. He has only ever appeared in one flashpoint show. The one that crowned the first ever champion of time. What I do know, in the time between the end of that show and now is this Time Champion has erased every single SM HeartBreaker in the multiverse except mine. Unfortunately, a universe that loses an SM HeartBreaker also loses his narrator. So it is for my own safety that I follow the movements of this dark hooded time champion as he enters the home of SM HeartBreaker. Using a flaw in the home security of SM HeartBreaker's mention. A flaw that has previously been used by one Ashla Mari. The Time Champion enters the trophy room of SM HeartBreaker. A room that is almost identical in all the trillion timelines and universes he has visited. Slight variations but always the same. The sight of the room doesn't stir any emotion in him. The Time Champion. Unaware of my observations, steps towards SM HeartBreaker's trophy cabinet and opens it.

Time Champion: I know you are watching.

What?!

Impossible?!

It's a mere coincidence. The Time Champion pauses for a moment and takes a key from the trophy cabinet. The key that opens a door in...Parts Unknown? Why would he want to return there? That place has been abandoned for years! Anyway, The Time Champion closes the door and puts the key in the pocket of his hoodie. He turns around to leave but stood in the door way is a young toddler. The Time Champion stands shocked. The first bit of emotion anyone has ever seen on his face.

Time Champion: What?! Who are you?!

The Time Champion stands frozen in time. The irony. As the child, Young AJ HeartBreaker readiest himself to scream.

Time Champion: HeartBreaker?! This SM had a family and didn't stop wrestling?!

AJ HeartBreaker: MOM!!

Quickly, upon the moment AJ yelled, The Time champion touched his Infinite Time Championship title and teleported out of there.

Somewhere on an island in the pacific ocean.

The Time Champion teleports to a remote, yet familiar island in the pacific. One home to a strange tribe. You see the tribe was once visited by this world's SM HeartBreaker. SM HeartBreaker influenced the tribe and made them believe that a former wXw wrestler was actually a god and worshipped every aspect of his character and his pop culture references. Some which will soon be apparent as the Time Champion approaches the tribe. The hooded Time Champion approaches cautiously as he is purposely spotted by a group of four guards, that are wearing Arsenal shirts.

Time Champion: Relax! I come in peace! I love Dennis Bergkamp! Arsenal needs to rehire Arsene Wenger! And Carly Rae Jepsen makes great music!

The guards stop as the Time Champion lowers his hood to reveal his face. A face identical to the person that introduced them to their current life style.

FRIEND! FRIEND OF GOD!

The guards happily welcome the Time Champion as they celebrate and take the Time Champion to their biggest hut in the village. Inside is a large picture on the wall of Dennis Bergkamp. A smile appears on the time champion's face as he touches his Infinite Time Championship as everyone in the room freezes. The Time Champion approaches the picture and pauses.

Time Champion: I know exactly what is behind this picture. Once I have it, along with the key. It will be the end of this SM HeartBreaker. Do you know what that means? Do you know what that means for you?

The Time Champion talks to himself in the time frozen hut. Looking erratically around the room as if he expects someone to appear.

Time Champion: You can continue to hide but I know you are there. Judging.

Suddenly the Time Champion blows a fireball into the picture of Dennis Bergkamp as its burns away. The Time Champion's eyes light up as he sees the safe behind the burnt picture. Upon touching his Infinite Time Championship, the safe begins to rust at an accelerated rate. The Time Champion approaches the opened safe and takes a black and white mask from inside the safe before teleporting out of there as time goes back to normal.

Somewhere in Parts Unknown
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum