Academy of Dreams
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down

Enter The Tomahawk Pt. 1 - [Introducing BerZerK][For Any Show] Empty Enter The Tomahawk Pt. 1 - [Introducing BerZerK][For Any Show]

Sat Nov 20, 2021 4:37 pm
The screen remains black as the sound of an old school film reel can be heard starting up and begging to reel. Suddenly it flashes to an off white grainy feed and what sounds like an amp being plugged in followed by a guitar riff and lyrics begin to play

”Now this 'it's about to kick off, this party looks wack”

Directly in time with the word “wack” the off white background is replaced by a video, with the grainy effect still on top, of a man wearing black wrestling pants with white celtic symbols on the outside of either leg, flying off the top turnbuckle towards a groggy opponent standing in the center of the ring.

The man flying through the air lands his knee solidly onto the jaw of the groggy opponent and immediately begins to rotate his hips to send his opposite leg around behind his opponent's head and manages to land on his opponent's shoulders.

”Let's take it back to straight hip-hop and start it from scratch”

The man in black wrestling pants then throws his weight forward and tucked himself between the legs of his opponent and rolled him up into a victory roll pin as the reff comes sliding in to start the count the scene shifts to another shot of the man in black pants once again launching himself from the ropes.

This time the second rope is his launching point as he springboards himself towards a new opponent who is running towards the man in black pants. He launches from the second rope and quickly turns his body and aims his knee directly for the man's face which is immediately busted wide open from the momentum of the two men. As blood pours from his face

I'm 'bout to bloody this mat up, everybody get back

The scene once again switches to yet another clip of the man in black pants sending himself flying through the air in yet another way at yet another opponent. As this is happening the camera begins to slowly pull out revealing the video playing on the Titantron.

The camera continues to pull back until the entrance and stage are fully in view along with the Titantron which continues to show clips of the man sending his body flying at opponents in various ways as the music continues to play

”Kick your shoes off, let your hair down and”

As the new voice comes on the track the screen again goes black

”GO BERZERK!!”

The word BerZerK is written in big blue graffiti font with white outlines which takes up the entire screen.

At the same time the center of the stage in front of the entrance erupts with smoke and is showered with sparks as the man wearing the black wrestling pants from the video is launched at least 8 feet into the air from below the stage.

He is again wearing the same black wrestling pants, but now he is also wearing a green aviator jacket that is left open to reveal his shirtless chest where a necklace with a mahogany and pearl pendant can be seen hanging at his solar plexus. He also wears a full art fitted baseball cap that is featuring the graffiti style font of the word BerZerK.

As he lands with his feet set as wide as his shoulders, he brings his fist back to his waist and lets out a wild yell.

All night long Grow your beard out, just weird out and
GO BERZERK! All night long

He stands at the top of the ramp for a moment with a wide grin stretching from ear to ear as he looks around the entire arena, appearing to be soaking it in. Just then a microphone comes flying at the man from off screen. He sticks his hand up and catches it without looking and begins to make his way down the ramp. He brings the mic to his lips as the music fades by the point he reaches the bottom of the ramp

???: I know most of you have no idea who I am and the last few moments probably meant nothing to you. Trust me when I say, soon those sounds you just heard.

At this point he has made his way to the corner of the ring and climbed to the top of the stairs }and is now standing on the outside corner of the apron. He grasps the top rope with his left hand and jumps up and flings his right leg over both sides of the top rope in the corner while leaving his left leg on the outside of the right side of the ring that he had walked up to. This causes him to effectively sit on the top rope facing out towards the crowd as he spoke, slightly hunched forward

???: Those sounds will swell the excitement for thousands around the world, as well as strike fear into the hearts of those who have the misfortune of getting on my bad side and standing in this ring against me.

???: One day very soon, that sound of an amp and that guitar riff will be as infamous for my unique brand of destruction as my own name will be

The man puts one hand above his head as he leans backwards and in one fluid motion plants his left hand on the mat and unhooks his legs from the top ropes as he throws his feet towards the center of the ring. He pushes off the mat with his hand as his legs come down and he plants both feet on the mat for a split second before hopping and twisting so that the Titantron is directly behind, still rolling footage of him landing devastating aerial maneuvers.

He once again brings the mic to his lips and his smile has grown even more and is noticeably immensely excited for his next words.

???: And all of you wonderful people can call me

BERZERK!!!

As he says this smoke and sparks once again erupt on the stage, and the Titantron flashes to the stylized font spelling out the name BerZerK. The man we now know as BerZerK raises his arms to the sky and smiles, obviously hoping for a thunderous reaction to his unveiling.

But thunderous reaction, there was not, in fact the only sounds to be heard was a rouge cough from a few members of the audience.

BerZerK stood there for a moment in the awkwardness, his arms and smile slowly falling. But before his smile could completely fall he instead allows his left arm to fall to his side as he brings the mic back to his lips where he still maintains a slight smile

BerZerK: Ok, that’s fair. You guys still have no idea who I am and I haven’t done anything to prove myself… Yet. But like I said, it won't be long until that name alone will get you jumping out of your seats, and that is a promise.

BerZerK drops the mic directly from his lips to the mat and turns around and walks over to the edge of the ring and places hand on the top rope and hops over throwing his legs sideways over the ropes before quickly bring them back down onto the edge of the apron for a split second before hopping down to the floor.

The graffiti style name on the Titantron, which continues to rapidly grow and shrink like the pulse of a heart, can be seen over BerZerK’s shoulder as he makes his way up the ramp. The feed cuts to a new camera that is quickly hurrying  to catch up to BerZerK and quickly loops around him to show that his smile is slowly fading from his face.

Another small cough can once again be heard in the audience.

BerZerK: And can someone get that damn kid a cough drop!

He yells out as he thunders up the ramp. The cameraman stops at the top of the ramp with the Titanton perfectly in frame still showing the pulsing font spelling BerZerK’s name as he walks underneath it and backstage as the scene fades to black

P.S. Intro Music playing is Berzerk by Eminem
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum